To provide a safe and fun learning environment to share knowledge, learn technical skills, get inspired, and share the mission of SheJumps in an approachable, community-building manner. We envision that these courses are ideal ways to introduce the SheJumps vision to communities and also help all participants experience something worthwhile and self-empowering.
Past Program Events:
- Whitewater Kayaking in Bend: OR, 2015
- SheJumps into Surfing: VA, 2015
- Utah Olympic Park Jump Camp: UT, 2015
- Ice Climbing in Valdez: AK, 2015
- Avalanche Awareness Clinic: WA, 2015
- Wax Clinic: MT, 2015
- AIARE Level 1 Course: WA, 2016
- Backcountry Navigation: MA, 2016
- Mountain Biking at Thunder Mountain: MA, 2016
- Sunrise SUP Yoga on the James: VA, 2016
- Fly Fishing in Spokane: WA, 2016
Find an outdoor education in your area:
Our Outdoor Education programs focus on providing technical skills for all abilities and endeavors in the outdoors. This is our way of establishing and sharing our mission. All Initiatives facilitate educational opportunities that cater to the specific needs of each community.
Past Outdoor Education programs have included ski tuning classes with US Ski team technician Pam Warwick, bike maintenance, avalanche courses and “Know Before You Go” presentations, beacon clinics, and even how to make your own collapsible hula hoop! These programs make it easy to get involved with SheJumps—no big commitment—instead just show up to a local venue and learn some new skills or practice what you already know. It’s all about sharing the knowledge and love for the outdoors!