EDIT 8/19/2014: We are happy to announce that the position has been filled. Thank you so much to everyone who applied!
Calling all talent! We are in search of a National Director of Get the Girls Out, effective immediately. If you think you have what it takes to join our team and make a difference in the lives of women, please read on and apply at email@example.com
Title: National Director of Get the Girls Out
Reports to: Executive Director
This is a volunteer position until further notice.
Program Description: Get the Girls Out events are approachable, safe, fun, encouraging, and informative events that create opportunities for women and youth to experience the outdoors. These events cultivate communities for women to have fun, connect with friends – new and old. Get the Girls Out also creates opportunities for women to share inspire ensure younger generations to storm mountains and develop the life skills necessary to succeed on the mountains and in life! SheJumps relies on Get the Girls Out programs to raise money for programming through local and national partnerships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Implement Get the Girls Out programs around the country in collaboration with regional programming
· Assist Regional Coordinators with event planning, local and national partnership support for GTGO events, and branding/marketing of GTGO events
· Create quarterly GTGO webinars to assist with the creation and implementation of regional GTGO events
· Attend weekly phone calls with all National Directors to update on GTGO developments (no more than 15 minutes per week).
· Furnish social media director with event/campaign updates
· Write quarterly blogs about the GTGO program and its successes for SheJumps.org
· Follow up with all press inquiries regarding GTGO program
· Assist Executive Director with year-end program success report for GTGO program